Many men and women looking for a way to instantly reverse the look of dark circles and tired looking eyes wonder does Hydrolyze work at transforming their skin into a more radiant youthful appearance. Some individuals notice that by the end of each day, especially under the stress of work or home life, that their eyes become puffy making the fine lines and wrinkles more pronounced. For women, no matter how much makeup they apply, it just can seem to make these flaws disappear. In wondering if Hydrolyze works, they are searching for a healthy well-made product that can bring back the younger-looking eyes they had years ago.
Aging Effects on the Skin
As men and women grow older, the effects of aging begin to take their toll on our skin. Through our diet, along with the natural decreases or imbalances of our hormones, our body stops producing collagen that rests at the low layers of our skin. Collagen is what gives our skin its density and youthful appearance. As it slowly reduces over the years, our skin begins to thin out, creating wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, because the skin is so thin under our eyes, any liquid accumulation from stress, diet or hormonal cycles can make dark circles and puffy eyes appear almost instantly.
Another factor in creating dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles and fine lines on the face and especially under the eyes is our reaction to our environment. Coming in daily contact with harmful chemicals and toxins inside and outside our home and workplace wreaks havoc on our body and skin. Spending too much time in direct sunlight allows harmful Ultra Violet (UV) rays to bombard the surface and underlying layers of our skin, causing severe damage that over time can weaken the tiny capillaries, allowing blood to leak into the skin to leave blemishes and dark circles.
How Does Hydrolyze Work
Hydrolyze claims to work by using the synergistic reaction of a patented combination of botanical extracts and yeast that has been proven effective at repairing and strengthening the capillaries and reversing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffy bags under the eyes. The company claims that this proprietary formulated blend of natural plant extracts is a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance because it smooths out the skin’s complexion to a more even tone, making you much younger looking with healthier skin.
Three Active Ingredients
It is not hard to imagine why Hydrolyze is so widely accepted as a leader in cosmetics in reducing the signs of aging. Their clinical scientists have found the key to reversing the effects caused by the environment, direct sunlight and getting older, by formulating their three active ingredients Eyeliss, Biophytex and Dermox SRC. It is their claim that you should notice significant positive results in as little as two months, when used as directed.
- Biophytex – The clinically patented Biophytex contains phyto-components and hydro-soluble vitamins. It is formulated with amino acids, flavonoids, oligo-peptides, and panthenol. The combination of ingredients strengthens skin and capillaries.
- Eyeliss – Primarily formulated to combat the puffy bags that harbor under the eyes. It is a combination of three molecules: Lipo-peptide pal-GQPR, Dipeptide Valyl-Tryptophane, and Hesperidin methyl chalocone. These ingredients are known to diminish the permeability of the capillaries, tighten skin and increase lymphatic circulation.
- Dermox SRC– With Glucosamine HCI, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract and Pisum Sativum Extract, it is an amazing wrinkle fighter.
OK, But What’s the Bottom Line?
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY! When I researched customer feedback, I found that the majority was negative. Here is a summary of the main complaints:
- The cream does not appear to improve dark circles or under-eye puffiness, even after long-term use
- The company’s customer service and refund policy are reported as frustrating for customers
- Some customers have complained that the cream irritated the delicate skin around their eyes
Instead, I recommend trying Eyesential for an instant fix to under-eye puffiness, and the quite affordable Acure Argan Oil for deep moisturizing and smoothing of wrinkles in the eye area. If you have persistent dark circles that don’t go away even with adequate sleep, consider talking to your doctor about potential food allergies that may contribute to the problem.