Maintaining your appearance as you get older can feel like a real challenge at times. I know I’m not alone when I say it can be really upsetting to look in the mirror and the only thing you notice are your lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet. Over time you can start to become painfully aware of how much your skin is aging and, if you’re like me, you will want to do something positive about it.
One product that has been getting some very positive feedback is LifeCell, an anti aging cream that has been proven to make users look younger in 61 seconds. (Yeah, you did read that right!) But before we go any further you might be wondering how much does LifeCell cost?
How Much Does LifeCell Cost – Is It Worth It?
Unless you have limitless money you will be eager to make sure that any beauty treatments you buy are worth it. You will notice that this product is not at a bargain basement price; in fact, to some it can seem quite expensive at nearly $189 for a two-month supply.
But if it works and you really can roll back the years with it, then surely it is worth splashing out a little cash on. This makes even more sense when you consider the amount of money you may have spent over the years on various products, trying to regain your youthful skin. And fortunately, you only pay a small shipping fee to try out this cream for a full 30 days.
In order to decide if this product is worth spending your money on, you need to judge its effectiveness. So can it really work for you, and in just 61 seconds will you actually look younger?
Will I Look Younger Using LifeCell?
There is a short and simple answer to this question and it is “yes”! The highly potent, all-natural formula gets to work on the skin from the second it’s applied. In fact, within seconds of using this cream you will look as though you have had some sort of cosmetic procedure. But we’re talking about a subtle, natural looking procedure – not the frozen, unnatural look that many women experience with botox.
It sounds a little too good to be true, but the fact is that people who have used this cream are reporting remarkable results. Your lines and wrinkles will fade away, your skin will look tighter and younger, and any puffiness will disappear. It really is like having cosmetic injections but without any of the pain and discomfort that can go with them.
So instead of turning to costly, time-consuming and painful cosmetic procedures, you can take advantage of the 30-day trial and see what LifeCell can do for you.
Isn’t Botox More Effective and Cheaper? 7 Reasons Why Not!
Botox can make your look years younger and this look can last up to six months. It is a very popular treatment that is used all over the world by men and women. So if this is the case, why would someone want to use a cream? Here are a few of the very compelling reasons:
- It is painless and convenient – just take the cream with you wherever you go.
- You don’t have to keep topping up the treatment, as you would with Botox injections. Remember if you don’t keep up with injections, then your skin can start to look saggy and old, which means once you start with them you will have to carry on for years to come.
- It can be very expensive to have repeat injections several times per year. When you compare this to the price of buying LifeCell, you can easily see where you stand to make the biggest savings in the long term. We’ll go more into detail on this below in the Price Breakdown section.
- You will see the results of this product in just 61 seconds. You will be amazed at the difference that it can make to your face from the time you first use it. Use it one side of your face to start with and compare how it looks vs the other side of your face – and prepare to be astounded.
- If you are only buying one face cream you will save money on other products. Most people are shocked when they see the amount of different products that they have bought to turn back time. When you have a product that you can trust, you will know that each tube is an investment in how you look.
- More and more women are turning away from botox as an anti-aging treatment because it can freeze facial muscles and can make your face look a little unnatural. When you compare the natural-looking, safe results of LifeCell with the strange, “frozen” results from botox, it really is an easy decision to make.
As we’ve mentioned before, botox injections can be quite pricey. Depending on where you live, you can expect to pay $250 to $500 per treated area, per visit. So if you treat the area between your brows, plus your crow’s feet, you’re easily looking at up to $1500 per visit for these injections. Most people find they need follow-up injections every 4 months or so, adding up to somewhere around $4,500 a year (again, depending on where you live) to keep your smooth, younger-looking skin.
When you compare this to the price of buying LifeCell – about $189 for a 2-month supply, the savings becomes very clear. Even without the 30-day trial offer going on right now (more on that below), you would only be paying a total of $1,134 for a whole year’s supply of LifeCell. This is more than $3,300 in savings over botox injections, not to mention the safer, more natural, but still incredibly effective results you will get with this unique cream.
Make Sure You Buy Genuine LifeCell Cream
One way to make sure that you are not getting ripped off with the LifeCell cost is to only buy the product from the official South Beach Skin Care website. By doing this you will not only know that you are getting the real deal, but you can make further savings in this way. This is due to the fantastic 30 day trial of LifeCell that is only available via the real, official website. With this offer, you can try out the product for 30 days and if for any reason you are not 100% happy with the results you can return it.
Offers like this mean that the LifeCell price will only be paid if you are satisfied with the product. So if you have bought anti-aging creams in the past and found yourself disappointed with them and with no way to get your money back, this is the offer for you. However, once you have tried the product in the comfort of your own home you might just agree that it is money well spent.